Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Another Option for Mother's Day Class

I decided to create another mini scrapbook for Mother's Day. This time with the Carousel Notes from the Occasions Mini Collection and some Fall Flowers Designer Series paper. I found this idea on Jan Tink's blog and changed things up a bit to work with the supplies I had on hand. I haven't finished it yet but just to give you an idea here are a couple of pictures:



The front




The inside







The inside with inserts pulled out


The back



I still have some more embellishing to do and of course pictures to add but the overall idea is here. If you would like to make one of these yourself, I am offering a class on May 8th. The class fee of $35 includes a package of Carousel Notes and your choice of one package of Designer Series paper. Orders need to be in by April 29th if you want to participate in this class so if you live in Calgary or surrounding areas send me an e-mail.

No comments: