Sunday, June 15, 2008

As Promised

Here is a sneak peek for my scrapbook class on the 26th of June. The following is one of the three 12x12 layouts that we will be making in this class. All for only $20. If you live in the Calgary area and you are interested in attending just send me an e-mail.



Stamp Sets: Always & Jumbo Outline Alphabet

Paper: Kraft, Soft Sky, Basic Black, Purely Pomegranate, Fall Flowers DSP, Vellum Cardstock

Ink: Purely Pomegranate, Whisper White

Accessories: Build a Brad, Scallop Circle Punch, Photo Corner Punch, Clear Embossing Powder

Click on the picture to get a better view. I am pretty happy with this page. I think that it is really versatile because it could be used for a page about a couple, a wedding, or even the love of a parent for their child/children. I left the left side blank for journaling but it could be used for more pictures or embellishments if a person wanted to.

Stay tuned for the other two pages.


No comments: