Tuesday, August 25, 2009

So Sketchy Guest Designer Submission

So I took the plunge and am sending in a layout for the So Sketchy guest designer spot for September. If nothing else, I have completed one more layout. Yay me :) I just recently moved so nothing has been happening in the craft room lately until now! So here is my layout:





My parents own a cabin and last year my dad decided to take my son out to the field nearby and help him fly his kite. Aiden had so much fun and I think my dad did too :)

Details:

Stampin' Up! Cardstock in Cool Caribbean, Chocolate Chip and Very Vanilla, Patterned Paper by BoBunny, SU Chocolate Chip Ink, SU Alphabet Stamps, American Crafts Thickers, K & Co. Chipboard Embellishments, White Gel Pen, Paint Chip, Toothpicks, and Twill for kite tail.

Thanks for stopping by.

Sacha


1 comment:

Sandy Ang said...

Best of luck with your guest designer application.